Monday, December 11, 2006

And Heaven & Nature Sing

Chris received the Nature Sings ornament I stitched for her. It seems I made the right choice for her for. That always feels nice. This one is by Fancy Work and it is in the 2005 JCS ornament issue. Funny, that was an issue I was quite disappointed in last year, yet I've stitched two of the four ornaments I just finished from that magazine. I'm not sure what that proves, but surely it must count for an exemption of this, or an allowance of that, somewhere in the stitching world, right?



Thanks for the comments on Tamale Day. We have survived two back-to-back days of tamale madness this weekend :) More to come about that later.

1 comment:

Cathy B said...

You did a beautiful job on this ornament! Chris is very lucky!

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...