Friday, December 30, 2005

I am officially a Model Stitcher

I don't exactly know why, but I've wanted to be a model stitcher for some time now. The first item I completed is now on the designers new website. I have to admit it is kind of fun to see it (even though the pic is super blurry).
Curious? Visit The World of S for a look at it. I stitched the letter "V" of the Ruritania style. I was glad when it was done and shipped off to Australia.

Soon, I will be working on another piece for a different designer. I am really looking forward to this next one.

Edited to add:

Subject: References - oodles of them

The following stitchers did a great job stitching for me:

Veronica (Senorita Stitcher) did an absolutely beautiful job of the
Ruritania V. And I have to say I have never seen anything packed so
beautifully!
Thanks so much to all of you for your wonderful sticthing and for
helping me to get started.

Sharon Carlton
www.theworldofs.com

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...