Saturday, December 31, 2005

From the Netherlands



Oh my! I have just received the most wonderful ornament and extra goodies too. It is so much fun to receive stitched gifts from around the world. This one is from Annemiek. Isn't it wonderful?! I love it! I've learned the desiger is Little House Needleworks and this design is in the 2005 JCS Ornament issue. I love this americana style designer.
This is the second item I have received from Annemiek and her stitching is excellent, of course. This proves good things come to those who wait.
Thank you so much, Annemiek! My husband loves it too. The girls haven't seen it yet.
Thank you also for the beautiful sparkly fabric, the gorgeous Gloriana silk, and the cute Christmas sticky notes. Blessings to you and your family this Christmas season and Happy New Year too!

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...