Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've been busy!

Here they are! All three of the ornaments I stitched AND finished for exchanges this year. I consider this an enormous accomplishment! LOL...
The mini stocking is from an older leaflet by NeedleLove (I think).
The Santa is this years' Prairie Schooler 2005. He is a quilter. :) I learned the box finish technique from Judy O'dell's on-line class. It's easy. Give it a try!
The last one is from a back ornament issue of JCS. It's by Darlene O'Steen. The design is a continuum of the breast cancer ribbon. I modified it. Basically, I sized it down to 1/4 of the design and added a tassel. It's my first attempt at a fancy tassel with beads.


6 comments:

Terri said...

They're wonderful! Your first attempt at a fancy tassel with beads came of perfectly. :)

Juanita said...

You're ornaments are lovely. You did a great job on the finishing.

Senorita Stitches said...

Thank you! :)

mainely stitching said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

HI Veronica,
Didn't know you had a blog. I got this off of Terri's blog. Looking great!

SusaninSoCal (OC Stitchers)

Senorita Stitches said...

Hi Barbara,
Thanks! I'll be adding you to my blog links.

Hi Susan!
Long time no see. Enjoying your time off of school? Merry Christmas!

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...