Monday, January 02, 2006

What is the world coming to?


IT'S RAINING! In sunny southern California, it is raining. It's raining on the Rose Parade. Outside my kitchen window it is very windy and rainy at the moment. There's small tree branches all over the place. The parade goes on though :) I guess I'll get over it.

Today, I will continue working on a quilt square for the WTC memorial quilt project. It is simply the names of victims in white thread on black aida fabric. I've got 18 names. There's a website where you can look up the names to know more about each person. wow. I'm glad I decided to do this. I am not sure if they need any more stitchers, but you can check out WTC Quilt if you are interested.

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...