Friday, January 13, 2006

Black and White



I am so glad it is Friday. I congratulate myself every time I complete another week at work. Sad, isn't it? I'm bored to death there and I don't know how much longer I can take it. This week had some especially hard days for me emotionally, but at least I had a bit of work to do by the end of the week.

On the stitching front -
I have been concentrating on the WTC quilt panel I am stitching. I hope I can finish it this weekend. I expect to be starting a model soon, so I really want to get this completed. Stitching with white floss on black fabric is very intense. This is going much slower than I thought it would.

Flosstube and Stitch Maynia!

Sometime last year I discovered a channel on You Tube call Flosstube. Flosstube videos all feature people who cross stitch. They share their...