I'm not quite ready to take the plunge into the 10/25/50 world. I am, however, trying to decide which projects I want to start next. Yeah, yeah, nevermind how many I already have going, that's not the point. I am going to start a new project on each of the upcoming holidays- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Now, that sounds fun!
1. Catherine Agnes (Indigo Rose) - I'd love to start her on Thanksgiving. I have the chart but I am lacking in the Waterlilies department. A very kind soul is sending me the remainder of her fibers but I will still need to come up with the rest. Anyone interested in splitting fibers with me on the rest? It's all done in Waterlilies.
2. Sarah Moon (Needleprints) - Also a possible Thanksgiving or maybe Christmas start. I have the chart and probably a fabric I can use. I'm planning on using Vicki Clayton for this one and I have a large gift credit I can use for it. :)
3. Heaven is My Hope - I got a screaming deal on this Scarlet Letter kit. If I stitch it I will just use the DMC and linen that came with it.
4. Any With My Needle design. I have so many I want to do but I'll have to see which can be kitted from stash on hand. Ellen is one of my favorite designers. (I put a bunch of them here but I have several others too.)
5. A Spanish sampler - Again, I have several collected but I've yet to even begin one! I've started working on a special blog I will be dedicating to it when I do start. I'm thinking New Years for this one. Anyone want to SAL with me? (Many pictured here...I do have more!)
6. American Sampler - featured in Treasures Magazine. Doesn't this sound like a good Thanksgiving start? I've been collecting the AVS for it for a long time. I may go with this one if I don't get a fiber pal for Catherine Agnes.
So, here I am testing out AOL's version of picture hosting. Eh. Might as well. I've tried at least half a dozen other photo hosting places. It's fun how they're all coming up with fun little slide show tricks.