Laura tagged me on this one. Laura, dear, while you can't come up with seven songs, I am having a tough time keeping it to seven.
Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre. Whether or not they have words or even if they are any good but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now! Post these instructions in your blog along with with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
ONLY seven songs I'm into now. Only seven, you say? I am really into music. My whole family is. Consequently I get introduced to a lot of different stuff.
1. Speed of Sound - Coldplay. replay, replay, replay
2. Come on Feel the Illinoise - Sufjan Stevens. OK, the WHOLE CD.
3. Walk in Paris - Estas Tonne'/Michael Shulman. Incredible stuff.
4. Yellow Taxi - Matt Costa. Nice stuff
5. Photobooth/ Your Heart is an Empty Room, etc etc - Death Cab for Cutie. I'm totally into this indie emo stuff. Credit two daughters.
6. Django - Benny Goodman :)
7. Martirio - Flamenco, jazz, latin. This is music of my soul...
Other fun cultural picks... Gloria Estefan's Mi Tiera. Classic. Gipsy Kings!
Ok. Well there's my seven (plus). I'll have to figure out who to tag.
OK now for the tagees: